Monday, 13 December 2010

Contents Page First Draft

For my first draft of my contents page, I decided that I would keep the same layout as the draft and keep the same information in the boxes and just fill the blank spaces with a picture from the features page and a picture of the prize that you can win this this edition of the music magazine. I also decided to keep the same colour background.
The picture I decided to use on my contents page was a picture of Lizzy from the double page spread. This was so people could relate from the contents page to the actual article.
The other picture I used was of an iPod touch so that the readers could visualise the prize that they could win.

I then decided that this image showed too much of the surroundings so I cropped the image so that the main focus of the image was Lizzy.

With the image of the iPod touch, I took the picture on a white background so that when I was on Serif Page Plus, I could use the transparency tool to get rid of the white so that it was just the picture of the iPod.

Below is my first draft of my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment