Software I used:
Technology I used:
My camera to take all the photos:
My memory stick to tranfer files between school and home:
Challenges:
- Whilst creating my products, I came across some problems. The problem being that I had created my product at home on Serif PagePlus X2 but the software at school was Serif PagePlus 11 which would not open publications from newer software. This meant I had to save everything as a PDF file and open it in PagePlus whilst at school and then save it back into PDF form to take it home again.
What have you learnt:
- I have learnt how to use many different softwares such as blogger and slideshare which I had not previously used before.
- I also learnt that I had to adapt quite a lot of my work because of the different softwares at school and at home.



No comments:
Post a Comment