Monday, 3 January 2011

Evaluation - What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?

- After previously researching the different media companies that produce some of the top music magazines, I have decided that I would have Bauer Media Company produce my music magazine.
- This is because they have been very successful with other magazines such as Q:

and Kerrang!:
and other magazines such as heat:

and EMPIRE:
all of which are very successful magazines.
- People may say that because they have produced such good music magazines as Q and Kerrang! that they would be in competition with one another. I would say different because they cover different music genres so people who like indie and rock will buy Kerrang!, people who are older and like classical/pop music will buy Q and people who are young and like pop music will buy my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment